After you purchase an ebook from us, we will send a follow-up email with an access code to your registered email.
You can then redeem the access code through the free application Bookshelf. You can download the ebook onto the free application and continue to access the ebook offline.
Yes. You can access the eBooks on 2 computers and 2 mobile devices by downloading the bookshelf application.
There are two types of ebook formats available on our website.
EPUB - Reflowable textbooks do not maintain the layout of a traditional bound book. The text is responsive so that the font size can be adjusted no matter the size of the screen. These books conform to EPUB 3 industry standards.
Fixed Layout (PDF) - The fixed layout textbook maintains the look and feels of a bound book—the text is fixed, and the screen size determines the size of the text.
Both types of eBooks support a wide range of features, including but not limited to: notes, highlights, text to speech, printing, syncing across devices, and more.
Information on the format is made available in the product details section.
There are restrictions around the copy and paste and printing of ebooks set by publisher on a title to title basis. You can find the details in the product details section.
You can request a refund for the ebook within 7 days from your initial purchase provided that:
a.You have not accessed the ebook.
b.You have not viewed or printed, in total, more than 20% of the ebook.
c.You have not returned an ebook(s) of the same title from a previous purchase.
d.You have not returned a total of 3 or more eBooks in the last 90 days.
We will then process a refund of the payment to the original payment card.
Campus Books reserves the final right to refuse a sale or provide a refund of ebook to any person for any reason not prohibited by law, including but not limited to misuse of the return policy.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call us on 09 309 9844 and select option 1.
- Please choose carefully; we do not provide refunds for purchases where an incorrect book was placed on the order or have a change of mind.
- Courier fees are non-refundable.
- Refund will be processed to the original payment method. Please allow 7 business days for the payment to be processed.
Please get in touch with us on the same day as placing the order if you wish to cancel. We will try and cancel your order if we have not processed it by then. Otherwise, we will consider your order as a firm sale.
- If you wish to return the textbook, you can return it within 5 business days from the date of delivery. After this period, we are unable to accept returns.
- When returning a textbook, they should be unused and in their original condition (any shrink-wrapped books/packs must be unopened. There should be no damages/marks/faded pages/fold/highlighting/notes to the original textbook).
- Please get in touch with us and lodge a return request before posting the textbook for return. Customers are responsible for paying the return postage.
- We cannot accept returns on medical goods and clothing; this includes safety glasses, dissection kits, and lab coats due to hygiene concerns.
- For copyright reasons, any books containing multimedia elements such as access codes are not returnable.
- If you have received the wrong or damaged book during the transit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We are happy to replace the damaged book or wrong book.
- If you have any problem accessing ebook(s) or wish to get a refund for your ebook(s) purchase, please get in touch with us within 5 business days from the date of purchase.
Inventory - Please note that we try to keep our inventory updated at all times, although there may be some delays in updating the status for particular products during peak periods. We will notify you as soon as possible if we are out of stock for products and give you an estimated time of arrival for these products.
In stock – available at our warehouse/stores, and the item will be processed for delivery in 1- 3 business days.
Can't find a book on the website?
Send us an email to email@example.com with the details of the book you're after, and we will try and source the book or ebook for the title.
- All pricing is listed in New Zealand Dollars.
- A shipping and handling fee is charged on all orders where shipping is selected.
- Product prices on our website may differ from those offered in our stores.
- Campus Books accepts payments using Mastercard, Visa, AfterPay, Genoapay and Zip payment methods.
- All online credit card transactions are secured with SSL encryption and no credit card details are transmitted via email to Campus Books.
All prices stated include a GST of 15%.
Orders being shipped to an overseas address will have GST removed.
We are a New Zealand based university bookshop with stores at Massey University Albany, Massey University Palmerston North, University of Waikato and Lincoln University.
Click & Collect - We offer Click & Collect service at all our stores and warehouse.
Flat Rate Shipping in New Zealand is $9 which includes rural delivery and delivery to PO Boxes.
- We process all online orders for "In stock" products within 1 to 2 business days.
- Tracking details are provided for all orders. An automated email will be sent to your registered email address when we dispatch the books for delivery.
- While we do our best to dispatch orders as soon as possible, there may be delays during peak season.
International delivery – we do provide international delivery. Please get in touch with us if you have questions about international shipping to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: You are subject to the customs regulations of your country.