22 September 2021
As an essential product supplier, our online store is open and we are providing contactless delivery throughout New Zealand. We dispatch orders every weekday.
Click & Collect service is now available at Palmerston North, Lincoln stores and Warehouse (North Shore, Auckland).
Yes. You can access the eBooks on 2 computers and 2 mobile devices by downloading the bookshelf application.
Yes, you can access the ebook without an internet connection. All you have to do is download a free application called Bookshelf. You can then download the ebook and continue to access it offline.
There are two types of ebook formats available on our website.
EPUB - Reflowable textbooks do not maintain the layout of a traditional bound book. The text is responsive, so the font size can be easily adjusted no matter the size of the screen. These books conform to EPUB 3 industry standards.
Fixed Layout (PDF) - The fixed layout textbook maintains the look and feels of a bound book—the text is fixed and the screen size determines the size of the text.
Both types of eBooks support a wide range of features, including but not limited to: notes, highlights, text to speech, printing, syncing across devices, and more
Information on the format is made available in the product details section.
There are restrictions around the copy and paste and printing of ebooks set by publisher on a title to title basis. You can find the details in the product details section.
You can request a refund for the ebook within 7 days from your initial purchase provided that:
a.You have not accessed the ebook.
b.You have not viewed or printed, in total, more than 20% of the ebook.
c.You have not returned an ebook(s) of the same title from a previous purchase.
d.You have not returned a total of 3 or more eBooks in the last 90 days.
We will then process a refund of the payment to the original payment card.
Campus Books reserves the final right to refuse a sale or provide a refund of ebook to any person for any reason not prohibited by law, including but not limited to misuse of the return policy.
- Please choose carefully we do not provide refunds for purchases where an incorrect book was placed on the order or have a change of mind.
- Freight fees are non-refundable.
- Refund will be processed to the original payment method. Please allow 7 business days for the payment to be processed.
Please contact us on the same day of placing the order if you wish to cancel. We will try and cancel your order if we have not processed it by then. Otherwise, we will consider your order as a firm sale.
- In case you wish to return the textbook you can return it within 4 business days from the date of delivery. After this period, we are unable to accept returns.
- When returning a textbook, they should be unused and in their original condition (any shrink-wrapped books/packs must be unopened. No damages/marks/faded pages/fold/highlighting/notes to the original textbook).
- Please contact us and lodge a return request before posting the textbook for return. Customers are responsible for paying the return postage.
- We cannot accept returns on medical goods and clothing. This includes safety glasses, dissection kits, and lab coats due to hygiene concerns.
- For copyright reasons, any books containing multimedia elements such as access codes are not returnable.
- In case you have received the wrong book or the book is damaged during the transit, please contact us within 5 business days from the delivery date. We are happy to replace them at no cost.
- Any problem with accessing ebook(s) or if you wish to get a refund for your ebook(s) purchase, please get in touch with us within 5 business days from the date of purchase.
Inventory - Please note that we try to keep our inventory updated at all times although there may be some delays in updating the status for particular products during peak periods. We will notify you as soon as possible in the case where we are out of stock for products and give you an estimated time of arrival for these products.
In stock – available at our warehouse/stores and will be processed in 1- 3 business days.
Available on Backorder – we do not have stock available for this book. We source the book from our supplier for these books. The processing time frame for a book on backorder will vary from 2 to 4 weeks.
Please note: With the current global scenario, it will take us longer to source textbooks with the delayed shipment. The estimated time of arrival for textbooks on backorder will vary from 6 to 12 weeks.
- All prices listed are in NZD.
- A shipping and handling fee is charged on all orders where shipping is selected.
- Payment terms are by credit or debit card ($NZ) only.
- Product prices on our website may differ from those offered in our stores.
- Campus Books accepts payments using Mastercard, Visa, AfterPay, Genoapay and Zip.
- All online credit card transactions are secured with SSL encryption and no credit card details are transmitted via email to Campus Books.
All prices stated include GST of 15%. Orders being shipped to an overseas address will have GST removed.
We are New Zealand based company with stores throughout the country and with a strong online presence.
- We process all orders for "In stock" products within 1 to 3 business days.
- We will give you an estimated processing time frame for products listed as “available on backorder”.
- Tracking details are provided for all orders. An automated email will be sent to your registered email address as soon as we dispatch the books for delivery. In case, you have not received tracking details for your order, please check your spam/junk email folder before contacting us.
International delivery – we do provide international delivery. Please get in touch with us if you have questions about the ETA.
Please note: You are subject to the customs regulations of your country.
Click and collect - We currently have the click and collect option available at all our stores and warehouse.