- Please choose carefully; we do not provide refunds for purchases where an incorrect book was placed on the order or have a change of mind.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- A refund will be processed to the original payment method. Please allow 7 business days for the payment to be processed.
Please note, we reserve the final right as a Business to accept or reject a claim for refund.
Please contact us on the same day as placing the order if you wish to cancel. We will try and cancel your order if we have not processed it by then. Otherwise, we will consider your order as a firm sale.
- If you wish to return the textbook, you can return it within 7 business days from the date of delivery. After this period, we are unable to accept returns.
- When returning a textbook, it should be unused and in its original packaging (any shrink-wrapped books/packs must be unopened. There should be no damages/marks/faded pages/folds/highlighting/notes to the original textbook).
- For copyright reasons, books containing multimedia elements such as online access codes are non-returnable.
- If you have received the wrong book or the book is damaged during transit, please contact us as soon as possible. We are happy to replace the damaged book or the wrong book at no additional cost.
- Please contact us and lodge a return request before posting the textbook for return. Customers are responsible for paying the return postage.
- Due to health & safety concerns, we cannot accept returns on medical goods and clothing; this includes safety glasses, dissection kits, and lab coats.
Please note, we reserve the final right as a Business to accept or reject a claim for return.
Inventory - Please note that we try to keep our inventory updated at all times, although there may be some delays in updating the status for particular products during peak periods. We will notify you as soon as possible if we are out of stock for products and give you an estimated time of arrival for these products or offer a refund if we are unable to fulfill the order.
In stock – available at our stores, and the item will be processed for delivery in 1- 3 business days.
Can't find a book on the website?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the book you're after, and we will try and source the book for you.
- The pricing listed is in New Zealand Dollars and includes a GST of 15%.
- A shipping and handling fee is charged on all orders where delivery is selected.
- Product prices on our website may differ from those offered in our stores.
- Campus Books accepts payments using Mastercard, Visa, AfterPay and ZIP payment methods.
- All online credit card transactions are secured with SSL encryption and no credit card details are transmitted via email to Campus Books.
We are a New Zealand-based university bookshop with stores at Massey University Albany, Massey University Palmerston North, University of Waikato, Lincoln University and Victoria University of Wellington.
Click & Collect service - All our stores offer free Click & Collect service.
Flat Rate Shipping in New Zealand for up to 3 products is $10 and 4+ products is $15 including rural delivery and delivery to PO Boxes.
- We do our best to dispatch all online orders for "In stock" products within 1 to 2 business days, however, there may be delays during peak season.
- Tracking details are provided for all orders where delivery is selected. When we dispatch the books for delivery, an automated email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Re-delivery charges apply in case of a return package due to an incorrect address or non-delivery of the original package.
International delivery – we do provide standard international delivery.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about the international shipping timeframe or wish to fast-track the delivery through DHL at email@example.com.
Please note: You are subject to the customs regulations of your country.