- Please choose carefully we do not provide refunds for purchases where an incorrect book was placed on the order or have a change of mind.
- Freight fees are non-refundable.
- Refund will be processed to the original payment method. Please allow 7 business days for the payment to be processed.
Please contact us on the same day of placing the order if you wish to cancel. We will try and cancel your order if we have not processed it by then. Otherwise, we will consider your order as a firm sale.
- We cannot accept returns on medical goods and clothing. This includes lab glasses, dissection kits, and lab coats.
- There is a genuine reason for the return, e.g. change of course or withdrawal from a course supported by documentation from the University or Polytechnic.
- For copyright reasons any books containing multimedia elements such as CD-ROMs or Web codes are not returnable.
- Books should be unused and in mint condition (any shrink-wrapped books/packs must be unopened).
- The return request should be lodged with us within 5 business days from the delivery date.
- In case you have received a wrong book/damaged book, please contact us as soon as possible and we will replace them at no expense.
- Any problem with accessing ebook(s) or if you wish to get a refund for your ebook(s) purchase, please get in touch with us within 5 business days from the date of purchase, otherwise, we will consider it as a firm sale.
Please contact us and lodge a return request with us before posting the book for return.
- All prices listed are in NZD.
- A shipping and handling fee is charged on all orders where shipping is selected.
- Payment terms are by credit or debit card ($NZ) only.
- Product prices on our website may differ from those offered in our stores.
- Campus Books accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards.
- All online credit card transactions are secured with SSL encryption and no credit card details are transmitted via email to Campus Books.
All prices stated include GST of 15%. Orders being shipped to an overseas address will have GST removed.
We are NZ based company with stores throughout the country and with a strong online presence.
- We process all orders for "In stock" products within 1 to 3 business days.
- We will give you an estimated processing time frame for products listed as “available on backorder”.
- Tracking details are provided for all orders. An automated email will be sent to your registered email address as soon as we dispatch the books for delivery. In case, you have not received tracking details for your order, please check your spam/junk email folder before contacting us.
International delivery – we do provide international delivery. Please get in touch with us if you have questions about the ETA.
Please note: You are subject to the customs regulations of your country.
Click and collect - We currently have the click and collect option available at all our stores and warehouse.
Inventory - Please note that we try to keep our inventory updated at all times although there may be some delays in updating the status for particular products during peak periods. We will notify you as soon as possible in the case where we are out of stock for products and give you an estimated time of arrival for these products.
In stock – available at our warehouse/stores and will be processed in 1- 3 business days.
Available on Backorder – we do not have stock available for this book. We source the book from our supplier for these books. The processing time frame for a book on backorder will vary from 2 to 4 weeks.
Please note: With the current global scenario, it will take us longer to source textbooks with the delayed shipment. The estimated time of arrival for textbooks on backorder will vary from 6 to 12 weeks.